I don’t know about you, but before I leave the house there are some must-have items that I make sure I always have in my bag. I’d hate to be somewhere and all of a sudden a headache comes along, or it starts pouring rain and I don’t have what I need to help me out.
I always have my must-haves with me in whatever bag I take. No matter how big or small the bag is, I always have a few things that never leave my side. In today’s post I’m going through 8 things that I must have in my bag no matter where I go!
- Credit card– this seems quite obvious, but I always have to have my credit card (and ID as a matter of fact) on me. You never know when you may need to pay for an emergency trip or something like that, so I always have them on me. I carry my cards in a gold card holder, which I have become so obsessed with- I even forget to use my normal wallet!
- Cash– even more important than a credit card, I always have some cash on me. I’ve been told that I should always have at least £5 or £10 in case I need to get home and take a cab, or if wherever I’m going doesn’t take card. I also think it’s useful to have cash on me in case I want to donate some- especially around the holidays, there are always charities around collecting money and they only take cash.
- Pain killers– whether it’s for a headache, tummy ache or any other aches and pains… they always come in handy either for me or someone around me.
- Umbrella– I’ve become used to the weather here in the UK, so I always carry an umbrella with me in my bag. On the days I take a tiny bag I now carry one in my hand, just because the times I didn’t have one… it would start to rain and I would immediately regret not having one. Definitely a must-have if you live in the UK!
- Lip balm– I have some sort of pet peeve, where if my lips are dry or chapped, I HAVE to put on some lip balm. I always carry some sort of lip balm with me, no matter where I go. Nowadays I use a cute EOS-type one in the shape of a panda bear that Jonas’ sister got me, or my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip protectant (my fave!)
- Hand Cream– Alongside having moisturised lips, I always carry a mini hand-cream. Really useful, especially in the winter!
- Hand Sanitiser– I don’t have this on me at all times, but 90% of the time I will have a mini, travel hand sanitiser with me. As I do commute on the train and go into London quite a lot which includes taking the tube, I love using some anti-bac just to kill any bacteria and germs.
- Keys– this is a no brainer, but I always have my keys with me. Never want to be locked out of my own home! 🙂
Leave a comment below, letting me know what your number 1 must-have in your purse or handbag is! 🙂 Speak soon!