I’ve been a bit busy the past few weeks (just realised I haven’t had a weekend with no work or no trips/visitors in the past month), so sorry for being late on a post! I went on a weekend trip a few weeks ago that Jonas surprised me about and will share photos from that this weekend, but wanted to post a quick Autumnal blogpost while you wait!
I don’t know about you, but it’s finally starting to look and feel like fall here in the UK & I love it! I thought I would start off the festive season with a Fall-themed Q&A so hope you enjoy! Make sure to leave a comment below with your answers 🙂
Speak soon! xx
- pumpkin pie or apple pie? Apple Pie! Check out my favourite recipe HERE!
- favorite fall drink? Hot Apple Cider or Mulled Wine
- favourite fall food? Soups and currys
- Favourite halloween/fall movie? Hocus Pocus (although I used to be terrified of it as a child!)
- favourite fall colour? Maroon and khaki
- favourite halloween candy? Not very halloween-ish, but Reese’s PB cups!
- leggings or jeans? Jeans
- favorite fall blogs? GalMeetsGlam
- 10 mini pumpkins or 1 big pumpkin? 10 mini pumpkins
- favorite candle scent(s)? Cinnamon, Leaves, Mulled fruit
- coffee or tea? Coffee, but in the fall I do love some festive teas
- favourite fall activity? Going on a walk on a sunny fall morning, when the air is still crisp and clean and there are colourful leaves all around. With a warm coffee or tea in hand 🙂
- caramel apple or candy apple? Caramel Apple
- favourite fall outfit? Jeans, boots, a cozy/chunky sweater, scarf and jacket
- sweaters of jackets? Sweaters
- mittens or gloves? Gloves
- favourite tree? Maple
- halloween or thanksgiving? Both! They’re so different
- sweet treats or salty treats? Sweet Treat
- corn maze or haunted house? haven’t been to either, but would love to go to a haunted house!
- traditional jack-o-lanterns or artistic jack-o-lanterns? Traditional
- zombies or vampires? Vampires
- scarves or hats? Scarves, but I do want to start wearing more hats 🙂
- do you like baking? Absolutely LOVE it! Fun Fall recipes coming soon!
- favourite thing about fall? The beautiful leaves falling down from the trees and the cool, fresh air in the morning.