A classic favorite of all- chocolate chip cookies. So simple, so delicious, so perfect with a glass of cold milk.
This is my recipe for soft and chewy + extremely delicious and decadent chocolate chip cookies:
Recipe: (makes 16, or 8 big cookies)
3 Egg yolks
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 Cup Unsalted butter
4 tbsp White sugar
8 tbsp Packed Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Dark chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter and mix in both types of sugar.
2. Add egg yolks one at a time, mixing them in completely. Add the vanilla extract and salt.
3. In parts- add the flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins of your choice.
5. Place tablespoon size balls onto a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes at 180 degrees C or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Take the baked cookies out of the oven and let them cool for about 10 minutes to allow them to firm up.