A classic favorite of all- chocolate chip cookies. So simple, so delicious, so perfect with a glass of cold milk.
This is my recipe for soft and chewy + extremely delicious and decadent chocolate chip cookies:
Recipe: (makes 16, or 8 big cookies)
3 Egg yolks
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 Cup Unsalted butter
4 tbsp White sugar
8 tbsp Packed Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Dark chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter and mix in both types of sugar.
2. Add egg yolks one at a time, mixing them in completely. Add the vanilla extract and salt.
3. In parts- add the flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins of your choice. Set the batter in the fridge for about 30 minutes to make sure they are nice and chewy when you bake them!
5. Place tablespoon size balls onto a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes at 180 degrees C or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Take the baked cookies out of the oven and let them cool for about 10 minutes to allow them to firm up.