This recipe is super easy, so delicious and very healthy! If you every crave chips or popcorn and love savoury snacks- this is perfect for you! These roasted chickpeas are full of protein, have a nice garlic and sweet paprika taste to them and are super crunchy! Just make sure to store them in an air-tight container to prevent them from softening up, if you plan on making loads!
1 can on chickpeas
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1. Drain the chickpeas and dry them off with a paper towel.
2. In a large bowl- add the melted coconut oil to the dry chickpeas and cover evenly.
3. Place the oily chickpeas on a baking sheet and add salt, garlic salt and sweet paprika.
4. Use a spoon or your hands to rub the spices into the chickpeas and cover them evenly.
5. Spread out the chickpeas into a single layer and bake at 190 degrees C for 25-30 minutes. Mix/flip the peas around halfway through the cooking time to allow them to cook evenly on both sides.