These pancakes are my go-to recipe on Sunday mornings. Jonas and I love pancakes during the weekend and these are so tasty, filling and also healthy – we don’t feel guilty about eating them!
They are very fluffy and surprisingly sweet even though there isn’t any added sugar! The recipe is super easy- all you need is a few ingredients and a blender as well as some hungry people!
Recipe: serves 2-4
1 large banana
100 g oats
200 ml almond milk (or any milk)
2 large eggs
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
coconut oil for cooking
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until fully smooth!
- Heat a pan on medium heat and melt a little bit of coconut oil
- Pour some batter for the size of pancake you want and allow to cook on one side for about a minute- the edges will become dry and you will see bubbles forming on the top side.
- Carefully flip the pancake and allow to cook for about another minute or until fully cooked through.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter and enjoy with whatever toppings you like – we love maple syrup, greek yogurt and berries!