Today’s recipe is a delicious little veggie meal I had the other week and really enjoyed. It’s perfect as a side or if you’re not too hungry – on its own!
These is my recipe for roasted asparagus with feta cheese 🙂
8-10 stems of asparagus
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 cup of feta cheese
1. Wash and break the asparagus stems where they naturally break.
2. In a pot on medium heat – combine olive oil, garlic, salt and rosemary. Let this mixture warm up and infuse for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the oil mixture to the asparagus and toss to coat evenly.
4. Lay asparagus onto a baking sheet and add crumbled feta cheese on top.
5. Bake at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the cheese has begun to turn golden.
Hope you enjoy this recipe and look forward to a vegan dessert recipe coming on thursday! 🙂