It’s friday! 🙂 I hope everyone had a lovely week and is excited to have a nice weekend! In the UK – monday is a bank holiday so extra long weekend awaits! 🙂
I took the day off of work today as Jonas’ family came to visit so I am spending the day with them and doing some fun stuff for the rest of the weekend! I decided I will take some snapshots of what I do and do a post next week of what I got up to! Hope you guys will enjoy it!
But at the moment – I decided I wanted to start some type of a series on my blog to keep me posting as regularly as possible 🙂 also – wanted to post about things that interest me but may not be food related- just to keep this blog lifestyle related as well! Hence – I decided every couple of weeks to do a friday favorites post! It will consist of photos & descriptions of some of the things, pictures, meals, films, people I really liked that week! Thought it may be interesting to share with everyone the things I find cool, fascinating, fun! 🙂
Please do let me know if you enjoy them, if I should continue doing them and if there are maybe specific things you would like me to include? 🙂
2. Water & especially my new aladdin water bottle. A bit quirky mentioning this, I know… but I noticed ever since I’ve had it I have been drinking a lot more water as I actually get to see when I have finished 0.6 Litres! Plus – its beautiful!
3. Kiehl’s midnight recovery concentrate. I’ve had this night treatment for almost a year now I think. Used up maybe 3 or 4 bottles and I will still repurchase it. Perfect at moisturizing my skin & calming it down +++ the smell is perfect for night time.
4. Soap & Glory The Daily Soothe: This bath float is amazing. Smells like their original product line – similar to Chanel Mademoiselle. Luxuriuosly sweet, pearly and makes tons of bubbles! I’ve been enjoying this recently when I’ve been taking baths after long days at work.
5. Cinderella. Saw this film a couple of weeks ago but I still haven’t gotten over it. It is the cutest film I have seen in ages. So nostalgic and adorable! Perfect for kids and grown ups alike! I highly recommend it! And would definitely see it again! ❤
6. Harrison Craig- a very young, talented, incredibly devoted singer who won the second Australian Voice competition. This guy is amazing… 2 albums at the age of 20. His voice is soft and charming and reminds me a lot of Michael Buble. Do listen to his music – he’s got a beautiful selection of original and cover songs! Moon river just happens to be one of my favorites 🙂
Hope you all liked this post and will enjoy this new series!